The OSET MX-10 is designed as the first bike for off-road, motocross and play riders. Compared to the traditional petrol 'first bikes' sold for the last few decades, this machine is a leap forward in performance and usability.
The OSET MX-10 takes OSET into new territory - the enduro/MX/supermoto market! This machine has been in development for some time, and we're delighted with it!
A ground up design featuring a steel frame, 48v OSET drive system (complete with 3-dial adjustability) and top specification components, this machine has the potential to re-define the starter MX market around the globe. The MX-10 features a custom upside down fork built to OSET's specifications and an adjustable oil shock at the rear. Hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable levers for small hands provide plenty of stopping power.
"With the dials turned up, the acceleration is spectacular. With them turned down, the MX-10 is very tame and ideal for first timers. This bike will grow as the rider grows! "
The OSET MX-10 is due for release in the Summer of 2016. Please do not hesitate to contact Richtoy if you require more information on 01724 735282.
- Wheelbase: 725mm (28.5")
- Seat Height: Low- 495mm. Mid- 520mm. High- 550mm
- Ground Clearance: Low- 145mm. Mid- 175mm. High- 202mm.
- Bar Height: Low- 715mm. Mid- 750mm. High- 770mm.
- Wheels: Alloy rim/OSET hub with 10" MX tyres. Aftermarket 'Supermoto' wheels.
- Suspension: Dual Crown Aluminium USD (upside-down) featuring superior closed cartridge pressurised oil damping technology with Comp and Rebound Adjustment plus Spring Preload Adjustment.
- Brakes: Front- 160mm. Rear- 140mm hydraulic disc brakes.
- Motor: 1200w OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.
- Controller: 48v OSET, adjustable for power, speed and response.
- Charger: 2 amp 48v.
- Age Range: 4-7 years old.
- RRP - TBA