OSET 24.0R JR
A powerful OSET motor, controller and battery have been designed to work in unison on this machine. Very few components are shared with other OSETs. This is truly a ground up design that takes OSET into new territory and new heights.
The OSET 24.0 JR is aimed at the youth trials market, and is able to compete in the Youth ‘medium wheels’ classes. It features 17” x 3.5” rear and 19” x 2.5" front trials tyres. The rear wheel offers superior traction for competition trials situations. The suspension is also set up for young riders, with a recommended maximum weight of 61kgs (135lbs).
The OSET 24.0 JR features high end components, from the 20ah high output OSET lithium battery, to the adjustable full-length RST forks, DNM rear shock and SRAM hydraulic brakes with a 180mm discs front and rear. Motorcycle rims are strong and light to take some serious riding. The motor is a new 1400w OSET unit with hardened sprockets and strong chain. The OSET controller is a high-power unit and features the familiar 3-dial adjustability, so the power, speed and response are fully adjustable to suit the rider. The OSET magnetic lanyard adds a level of safety and is competition legal.
The 24.0R JR is unbeaten against the 80cc geared bikes in back-to-back D-Class Medium wheel UK National competition. It is the perfect step up from the 20.0R.
At the same time, the adjustability allows the bike to be used in more gentle situations, with learner riders taking their first steps into the world of motorcycles.
The OSET 24.0 JR – a machine for the future – right now!
OSET 24.0R JR
- Wheelbase - 1215mm (47.8’’).
- Seat Height - 670mm (26.4’’).
- Ground Clearance - 315mm (12.4’’)
- Handlebar Height - 1090mm (42.9’’)
- Wheels - Front 19’’ x 1.4’’ Alloy rim/hub. Rear 17’’ x 1.6’’ Alloy rim/hub.
- Suspension - Front telescopic spring fork, Compression adjustment & oil damping.Rear shock, preload & compression adjustment, oil damping. Softer front & rear springs fitted as standard.
- Brakes - Front 180mm & rear 180mm hydraulic disc.
- Motor - 1400W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor
- Controller - 48V OSET with thermal cut-out, adjustable for power, speed & response.
- Batteries - 1 x OSET 20Ah, 48V Lithium battery, with charging, discharging & diagnostic ports.
- Charger - 3 amp 48V, Lithium Ion.
- Rider Weight Limit - 135lbs (61.0kg)
Oset 12.5 Eco
The 'Eco' version is sister to the 12.5 Racing model. It is simple, sturdy, adjustable and easy to manage for riders from 2-5. The Eco utilizes a component set suited to new riders and is offered at a lower price than the Racing version...Read More...
OSET 16.0 Eco
The OSET 16.0 Eco is the sister bike to the well established 16.0 Racing. The Eco utilizes a component set suited to new riders and is offered at a lower price than the Racing version...Read More...
OSET 20.0 Lite
The OSET 20.0 Lite is an 'in-between' machine for riders a little too big for the 16.0, but not quite ready for the 20.0 Eco or Racing. It features similar ergonomics...Read More...
OSET 20.0 Eco
The OSET 20.0 Eco was the first 'new generation' OSET, and has evolved into a multi-purpose machine. This bike was designed for 8-12 year olds, but has found its way into the hands of many adult riders as well...Read More...
OSET 20.0 Racing
The 20.0 Racing is a competition ready machine for 8-12 year olds. It features the exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre. This machine also features an alloy swingarm...Read More...
The OSET MX-10 is designed as the first bike for off-road, motocross and play riders. Compared to the traditional petrol 'first bikes' sold for the last few decades, this machine is a leap forward in performance and usability...Read More...