The OSET 20.0 Lite is an 'in-between' machine for riders a little too big for the 16.0, but not quite ready for the 20.0 Eco or Racing. It features similar ergonomics to the OSET 16.0, but with bigger wheels that make conquering obstacles a little easier.
The 20.0 Lite uses the OSET 20.0 48v motor running at 36v for gentler power. The air/spring fork and coil spring shock are adjustable for both compression and rebound. OSET custom pegs & hubs, hydraulic disc brakes & OSET bars and grips finish a very complete package.
The 20.0 Lite weighs in at only 2kg heavier than the 16.0, and over 5kg LESS than the 20.0 - proportionally this is huge for growing riders! A great addition to the OSET lineup.
For 2016, improvements include an all new battery securing system, an improved steering lock plate allowing tighter turns, improved motor sealing, a new 'map' which provides smoother acceleration and deceleration, and stunning new 'Racing' graphics that match the new range of OSET riding gear.
Safety features are paramount. On on/off handlebar switch is easily operated by the rider, while the separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break! The OSET controller has been designed for our exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the characteristics of the bike. By simply removing the rubber bung in the 'tank' area, the responsible adult can adjust the speed, power and response of the bike. It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power. For those learning to ride, the throttle response can be set so the reaction of the bike to throttle openings is softened.
"The 20.0 Lite has allowed children as young as six to compete in National Trials events. If the 16.0 is too small and the 20.0 Racing too big, the 20.0 Lite is just right!"
- Wheelbase - 960mm (37.8”)
- Seat Height - 530mm (20.8”)
- Ground clearance - 290mm (11.4”)
- Bar height - 900mm (35.4”)
- Wheels – 20” Alloy rims/hubs.
- Suspension – Front telescopic air/spring fork. Rear shock with preload adjustment, oil dampened.
- Brakes – Front and rear 160mm hydraulic disc brakes.
- Motor – 900w 36v OSET neodymium magnet DC motor. (OSET 48v motor running at 36v)
- Controller – 36v OSET, adjustable for power, speed and response. All new map for 2015.
- Batteries – 3 x 10ah AGM SLA.
- Charger – 2 amp 36v
- Age Range – 6-9 years old
- Rear Splash guard to keep the muck out.
- Lightweight Foot peg brackets made stronger.
- Rim decals included with bike (option to fit them or leave them off).
- Potentiometer sticker to easily identify each dial.
- Potentiometer knobs make setting the bike up easier.
- Smaller front mudguard fitted.
- New 2015 Racing style decals.
Age Range – 6-9 years old
Oset 12.5 Eco
The 'Eco' version is sister to the 12.5 Racing model. It is simple, sturdy, adjustable and easy to manage for riders from 2-5. The Eco utilizes a component set suited to new riders and is offered at a lower price than the Racing version...Read More...
OSET 16.0 Eco
The OSET 16.0 Eco is the sister bike to the well established 16.0 Racing. The Eco utilizes a component set suited to new riders and is offered at a lower price than the Racing version...Read More...
OSET 20.0 Lite
The OSET 20.0 Lite is an 'in-between' machine for riders a little too big for the 16.0, but not quite ready for the 20.0 Eco or Racing. It features similar ergonomics...Read More...
OSET 20.0 Eco
The OSET 20.0 Eco was the first 'new generation' OSET, and has evolved into a multi-purpose machine. This bike was designed for 8-12 year olds, but has found its way into the hands of many adult riders as well...Read More...
OSET 20.0 Racing
The 20.0 Racing is a competition ready machine for 8-12 year olds. It features the exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre. This machine also features an alloy swingarm...Read More...
The OSET MX-10 is designed as the first bike for off-road, motocross and play riders. Compared to the traditional petrol 'first bikes' sold for the last few decades, this machine is a leap forward in performance and usability...Read More...